IRTC was founded in 2001 by Mr. Christos D. Katsanos and Evangelos Drimtzias and was engaged in Research & Development of new products and services and training until 2020 where it was integrated into IQ CROPS Ltd and today is the Research and Development Department.
R&D departmen of the IQ CROPS, is engaged in Research and Dissemination of Practical knowledge of its members who are experienced members of Agriculture with special focus on Food.
- Viticulture – Oenology – Wine – Spirits
- Olive production & Olive oil
- Total Greenhouse Management
- Hydroponic Techniques and Applications
- Urban Agriculture
- Vertical Hydroponic Gardens
- Quality Management Systems, Food Safety and Environment
More info at www.iqcrops.com/r-d